Why Choose FIRST?
Why Choose One Premium Finance Company?
Choosing one premium finance company as your primary financing source will allow your agency to develop a solid relationship with a dedicated service team that knows your agency inside and out.
- This relationship will promote flexibility in quoting--custom terms, special financing requests, and other case-by-case accommodations can be made quickly and effectively by your Inside Sales team.
- No longer will you have to send quote requests for smaller premiums to multiple companies--you can efficiently and quickly manage your “flow business,” which will allow you to spend more time negotiating larger opportunities.
- Account management is simplified! One company to quote and book your accounts means one company to service your accounts. If your agency ever encounters a problem with a late payment, cancellation, etc. on ANY account, you can count on a reliable, stable team to assist you in contacting the insured and rectifying the situation.
Choosing one premium finance company as your primary funding source does not mean that you have to sacrifice competitive rates. Although FIRST cannot guarantee we will always quote lower than our competitors, we can guarantee that our rates will be at or below the marketplace median rates.
Why Choose FIRST?
- FIRST Insurance Funding Corp. is part of Wintrust Financial Corporation. Wintrust is a financial services holding company consisting of 15 community bank charters with over 100 locations, commercial insurance premium finance services, wealth management services, short-term accounts receivable financing services, and administrative services. Wintrust is well-capitalized with more than $18 Billion in assets and is publicy traded on the NASDAQ Exchange (WTFC).
- FIRST has maintained an uninterrupted management structure since its inception in 1990.
- FIRST relies on a well-capitalized funding source, which is not subject to outside constraints.
- FIRST’s relationship with Wintrust Financial provides access to its partner agencies to Wintrust’s full suite of financial products including treasury management, commercial lending, wealth management, and other specialized financial services.
- FIRST’s quoting software can be fully integrated with your agency’s account management system.
- FIRST provides real-time, online access to your quotes and accounts, including portfolio reporting, account history access, billing statements, and ALL account notices.
Choosing a primary premium financing source can be daunting, but ultimately rewarding. Let FIRST show you the benefits of a primary premium finance partnership--with our service, dedication, and expertise, you will not look back!
Agency Partnership Program
FIRST is pleased to offer our agency partners a variety of Continuing Education and training classes geared toward making your staff more efficient and effective. More information regarding our Agency Development program can be found by clicking here